Quinoa Berry Salad
Citrus Honey Dressing:
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped basil
For the Salad:
- 4 cups cooked IntegriPure® Organic Quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cut in half
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup roughly-chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
First, make the dressing. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, honey, mint, and basil. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, almonds, mint, and basil. Gently stir. Drizzle citrus honey dressing over the salad and gently stir again. Serve.
The quinoa can be made in advance. Make sure it is cool before making the salad. The salad is best the day it is made.
Recipe adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod.