Organic Black Bean Quesadillas
4 Suntava Purple Corn™ Tortillas
- 1 cup Organic Black Turtle Beans (soaked, cooked and drained)
- 3/4 cup canned or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese (colby jack, cheddar jack, cheddar or your favorite cheese)
Yield: Makes 2 quesadillas
1. Mix together beans, corn and salsa.
2. Place half of the filling on one tortilla and cover with half cup of cheese.
3. Top with another tortilla.
4. Cook quesadilla on low-medium heat in non-stick skillet on each side until browned and cheese has melted.
5. Cut into triangles and serve with your favorite quesadilla toppings like sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce.