Organic Black Bean Chocolate Cookie Dough Hummus
- 16 oz Organic Black Turtle Beans (soaked, cooked and drained)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Add everything except the chocolate chips to a food processor (or blender) and process until completely smooth. You may need to stop and scrape the sides down and re-start.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until well incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl or sealable container and refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels or fruit.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Recipe adapted from