- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup IntegriPure® Milled Flax
- 1/2 cup IntegriPure® Chia Seed
- 1/2 cup IntegriPure® Quinoa
- 1/2 cup IntegriPure® Millet
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a (11" x 17") baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toast quinoa and millet on the stovetop on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes or until they produce a nutty aroma. Set aside.
- Combine oil, honey, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Add oats, flax, chia, chocolate chips, millet and quinoa. Stir well.
- Pour the oat mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out into an even layer. Firmly pack the mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through cooking.
- Let the granola cool at room temperature for one hour.
- Use a small spoon to scoop up the granola off the baking sheet. Using the spoon and your hands, break up the granola into chunks.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container or resealable plastic bag.