Flax + Chia Energy Bites
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup peanut or nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup IntegriPure® Milled Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 scoops protein powder (Use your favorite flavor! We used cookies and cream flavor in this recipe.)
- 2 tbsp IntegriPure® Chia Seed
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Add peanut butter and honey. Stir until well-combined and the mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- If desired add chocolate chips or any other mix-ins that you'd like at this time. (if mixture needs more moisture to hold the ingredients together, you can add 1-2 tbsp of water or more nut butter as needed.)
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place in the fridge 30-60 minutes to set up.
- Store in fridge in an airtight container to maintain shape and freshness.
Yield: 28 bites