Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons IntegriPure® Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic food wrap and leave at room temperature to thicken, for about 15-20 minutes mixing once half way through.
- Once it has thickened, stir together again, and add a little bit more milk if needed. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Add desired toppings like honey, fruits or chocolate shavings and enjoy!
- Store chia pudding refrigerated in an airtight container or in a bowl covered with plastic wrap. Store without fruits for about one week. If stored with fruits, consume the same day.
- Make sure to break apart any clumps in your chia pudding before transferring it to the fridge. You want the chia seeds to be able to absorb the liquid.
Recipe adapted from: cookingwithmima.com