- 4 oz Organic Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas) (cooked)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. milled flax
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Preheat a Belgian-style waffle iron.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend on high until the batter is smooth.
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour all of the batter into the hot waffle iron and cook until the indicator light turns on (about 5 minutes).
- Carefully remove the waffle and serve warm with your favorite toppings!
Recipe adapted from: Wholesomely Hannah.