Corn + Bean Salsa
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup organic black beans (soaked, cooked and drained)
- 1 cup organic dark red kidney beans (soaked, cooked and drained)
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 12-15 sprigs cilantro (approx. 1/2 cup chopped)
- juice of 2 limes (approx. 1/4 cup total)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine corn and beans in a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Mix together in mixing bowl with the corn and beans.
- Add lime juice and salt.
- Combine well adding more salt and lime to taste/as needed.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.
Recipe adapted from: Mexican Please.